Class of 2014 - Heritage High - Riley

 
The first thing you need to know about Riley is she told me in the beginning that she was incapable
of doing a serious face, lol.  I took this as a challenge accepted kind of thing.  And I must say, with an
amazing teacher such as myself ;) Riley pulled off the serious face perfectly! 

The other thing you need to know about Riley, is both her and I have Taco Bell cravings at the same
time, lol.  I bet if I went to go get Taco Bell right now, she'd be there.  But I'm not, so she won't be
there, hehe.

But in all seriousness, Riley is a gorgeous girl!  I loved going all the way to Berry College for her
cause she's such a wonderful person.  Her family is awesome too!  We had a good time at her
Premiere Ordering Session!  Talk about a crowd!  I loved it!
 
What Riley had to say about her LDP experience!
My experience with Lacey D Photography was absolutely incredible! Krystal and Angela were
both very professional and did my hair and makeup the way I requested. Then Lacey drove an hour
out to Berry College to do my shoot at the location I wanted. I was a bit nervous to pose in front of a
camera. I mean lets face it, I'm no model. But Lacey is so easygoing and friendly, I wasn't
uncomfortable at all! After the shoot Lacey posted some sneak peek photos and I couldn't believe the
girl I was looking at was me! My friends and family complimented them for days. The experience
exceeded my expectations by far. I highly recommend Lacey D Photography for senior portraits! It
was an experience I'll never forget. Thank you Lacey! You're the best!

What Riley's mom, Mendi, had to say about her LDP experience!
Our experience with Lacey D. Photography couldn't have been better!  I was very impressed with all
of the information I received after booking Riley’s session.  From what to expect, to what to wear,
Lacey covers it all.  She made Riley feel very comfortable in front of the camera and was very
professional.  The hair and make-up team were just as fantastic.  Krystal curled Riley’s hair extra
tight because it was quite humid the day of  the shoot so by the time we got to Berry College (Yes,
Lacey was willing to drive an hour away!) she had the perfect beach waves.   Angela is a pro with the
airbrush.  Riley's make-up looked amazing.  All three ladies have great personalities and together
made my daughter look like a stunning super model!  Riley was a little nervous about feeling
awkward in front of the camera, but that wasn't an issue at all.  Lacey made her feel very
comfortable.  Riley’s previews were sent to us just minutes after we arrived back home.  I was
thrilled when I saw the results.  The pictures were absolutely beautiful!  The poses, lighting
and backgrounds are all perfect!  I have been telling everyone I know to use Lacey D. Photography and will
continue to do so.  This experience is worth every penny.  It is really the ULTIMATE senior portrait experience. 
Thank you Lacey for giving my daughter an unforgettable start to her senior year.
 


Labels: