Class of 2014 - Sydney

I just adore this girl!  Sydney is one of those people you just can't help but like.  She's sweet, silly and beautiful!  And it shows in her photos! 

Check out her awesome dresses from Southern Charm in Ringgold!
 
What Sydney had to say about her LDP experience!
I don’t even think words can describe how amazing of an experience senior pictures were with
Lacey! Lacey and her hair and make up lady showed up at my house to get me ready. It was a really
cool experience having someone come to your house and get you all dolled up.  I’d never had that
done before and I loved it! After my hair and make up was all finished we started the picture
process. I thought I would look like I didn’t know what I was doing, but when I saw my previews I
guess I did after all. Lacey made me look like a pro and my friends agreed. All of my friends and
family loved my pictures just as much as I did. It was weird getting so many complements. I think the
investment was defiantly worth it! Lacey’s photos are absolutely AMAZING and one of a kind! I
would most defiantly recommend Lacey D Photography to everyone I know! It was such an amazing
experience for senior pictures I will never forget!
 
 

Labels: