Class of 2014 - Chasidy

 
Chasidy has be most gorgeous smile ever!  And she has such a sweet personality to match it!

As you know the rainy season decided to wait until summer to make it's appearance, so there's been a lot of rescheduling going on.  Well for Chasidy's session, it was another one of those possibly rainy days and we decided we weren't going to let it stop us.  So when it started sprinkling right after we finished hair and makeup, we were a little worried, but we continued to our location.  Then the bottom dropped out and we were stuck in our cars waiting for it to stop.

Thankfully the rain only lasted a few minutes and we were good to go!  You'd never know it from that smile that we were facing a possible reschedule. 
 
What Chasidy's Mom had to say about her LDP experience.
My overall experience with Lacey was perfect!  I couldn't have asked for a better person/photographer to take my daughters senior pictures. Lacey is not only a sweetheart but an amazing photographer.
My experience with Lacey's hair and makeup artist was amazing!  My daughter looked flawless!  Both the hair and makeup ladies had friendly personalities and helped make this experience better than I could have ever imagined! 
That evening after the photo shoot Lacey posted some previews for us to see.  When I first saw them I was in love!  I spent the rest of the night just starring at them.  They were absolutely breath taking!
My friends immediately began to comment on the previews.  They used words like:  angelic, beautiful, amazing, OMG, gorgeous, and WOW!
My experience was most definitely worth the investment.  I can't wait to have another photo shoot with Lacey with my younger daughter in a couple of years for her senior pictures!

I have already told a number of my friends about Lacey D Photography and some have asked for her number and website.  I will continue to tell people about my incredible experience with Lacey and show them the phenomenal work she does!!!
 

Labels: