Jordan - Class of 2013 - Senior Spokesmodel

 
Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you about all the fun I had with Jordan during her senior shoot.

We started with underwater photos.  A first for us both.  It was...interesting, lol.  We got a couple of fun shots, but man let me tell you, it's difficult to try to mess with a camera underwater.  Poor Jordan had to be underwater, keep her dress down and make a pretty face.  Props to her.

After that my lovely hair and makeup girls, Krystal and Angela, got there.  Then the fun really started.  We all talked about our recent embarrassing moments of falling into bathtubs, falling in front of the cable guy, signing for mail with pants undone.  Yeah, it was entertaining, lol.

So after the girls finished dolling up Jordan, we headed downtown for some photos.  Can I just say, Jordan is stunning!  She blew me away! 

The fun continued as we headed out to a farm in McDonald.  We played a little with smoke bombs, as you can see below.  I was killing Jordan's eyes with underwater photos, so it was only fitting that I end her session with more eye pain. :) 

This was definitely my favorite shoot to date.  I love that Jordan is a free spirit, completely free to be herself.  This girl is crazy fun!  & I love it!
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Please feel free to leave some love :)
www.laceydphotography.com

Labels: